Because each person’s order is unique, pricing is done on a case by case basis.
Pricing includes each cookie individually wrapped in a clear heat sealed bag.
Rough Breakdown of Cookie Pricing:
- Baker’s choice will determine which size works best for your theme/budget.
- Minis to Small (1” – 2.5”) roughly $1.50– $3.00 each
- Medium to Large (3.0″ – 5.0″)roughly $3.25 – $6.00 each
- Extra Lg (6” and larger): $6.00 – $8.00 each.
How Cookie/Order Prices Are Determined:
- Cookies are not priced by the dozen; they are priced per cookie.
The price per cookie varies based upon amount of time involved, size, colors, and complexity of designs.
- Included in the pricing is each cookie individually wrapped in a clear heat sealed bag and ONE box per order tied with ribbon.
If your total order requires more than one box to deliver there will be an additional charge per box.
There will be a design fee for custom orders(totally new designs). This will be based on the amount of time involved in the designing process and fee will be included in the cost of each cookie depending on the quantity ordered.
- Minimum order is $40.00 per flavor.
Minimum waived on listings for Specials/Holidays.
Minimum order does not include ribbons, taxes, shipping or delivery and does not include any custom design fee.
- Ribbons may be added for an additional fee of $0.50 each. Please check this option on Order form. Ribbons are baker’s choice unless a custom ribbon is requested or supplied.
- Gift notes coordinated with cookie design may be added for $2.50 each.
This is computer designed note printed on card stock, not hand written.
- Platters – I DO NOT provide platters for cookies. All cookies will be individually wrapped in clear bag to help keep their freshness. You may choose to unwrap once received. Cookies individually wrapped stay fresh at room temp for several weeks(and in freezer longer in airtight container.) Keeping them wrapped helps with less hands touching the cookies which can distort the design and also will lessen the chance for contamination.
Also, once they are removed from the bag they have been wrapped in, they may loose their freshness within days.
Shipping is available. Please read FAQ about shipping fees, how they are calculated, and how to save on shipping.
- Delivery is available. There is a $5.00 minimum charge in Warrenton, Va. Outside of this area there will be an additional charge. I will not travel more than 30 min from my home. (It actually may be less expensive to ship).
- An in person consult to discuss event/cookie design is an option. Please read FAQ about consulting fees.
- The preferred method of payment is by either check, transfer funds via Zelle(bank to bank no fee option) or
Please do NOT include any banking information with your order.
- You may hold a date on my cookie calendar with a non refundable deposit for each date you would like to hold.
Please check with me for availability. Amount of deposit to hold date will be determined on how large your order will be.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the total order amount is required to be paid within 48 hrs of initial quote.
- You of course may pay for your order in full at time of order. If this is the case 50% of the total will be considered the non-refundable deposit.
- If you only pay the deposit then the balance is to be paid in full no less than 10 days prior to your event. This date will be noted on your quote/email and one reminder will be sent prior to that date.
- If your event is less than 10 days away at the time you place order the full amount is required in order to secure the date on my calendar.
- Your order will not be started until payment in full is received by due date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the unlikely event I end up with a conflict in my schedule and unable to fulfill your order, a full refund will be given.
- A 50% refund of total amount of order will be given if cancellation is given 10 days or more prior to the event.
- A 25% refund of total amount of order will be given for cancellations between 6-9 days prior to the event.
- If cancellation is less than 6 days of event, no refund is given because ingredients will have been purchased and the design process will be well under way. In some instances a credit towards a future order may be possible.
- If the date of your event changes after order has been placed please contact me to discuss possible options for your order. There may be an additional charge to accommodate change in order.
How to Contact Me
If after reading through the FAQs, Pricing and Ordering pages you would like to check on availability or have any other questions or comments before ordering, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.