Please read the following. There have been some changes to pricing of orders.
Because each person’s order is unique, pricing is done on a case by case basis.
Pricing includes each cookie individually wrapped in a clear heat sealed bag.
Rough Breakdown of Cookie Pricing:
- Baker’s choice will determine which size works best for your theme/budget.
- Cookies range from Minis/Small (1” – 2.0”): $1.00 – $2.50 each to Extra Lg (6” and larger): $6.00 – $8.00 each.
- Most designs are medium to large size.
How Cookie Prices Are Determined:
- Cookies are not priced by the dozen; they are priced per cookie.
- Included in price is each cookie individually wrapped in a clear heat sealed bag.
- Although hand decorating specialty cookies is a passion of mine, many hours are involved in the designing, creating, baking, decorating, drying and cleanup process. The price per cookie varies based upon amount of time involved, size, colors, and complexity of designs.
There will be a design fee for custom orders(totally new designs). This will be based on the amount of time involved in the designing process and will be incorporated into the cost of each cookie depending on the quantity ordered.
- Minimum order is $30.00 per flavor.
Minimum order does not include ribbons, taxes, shipping or delivery and does not include any custom design fee.
- During some Holiday Specials the minimum charge may be waived.
- Ribbons may be added for an additional fee of $0.25 each. Please check this option on Order form. Ribbons are baker’s choice unless a custom ribbon is requested or supplied.
- Platters of cookies are available for local deliveries only (Warrenton, Va).
Please request a quote.
- A $1.25 – $2.00 fee will be added per bakery box/platter required for your order (boxes include crinkle wrap/packing, ribbon on box. Single boxes are window boxes).
- A short enclosure note may be added for $1.25 each. This is computer designed note printed on card stock, not hand written.
- Shipping is available. Please read FAQ about shipping fees, how they are calculated, and how to save on shipping.
- Delivery is available. There is a $5.00 minimum charge in Warrenton, Va. Outside of this area there will be a charge of 41.5 cents per mile. (It actually may be less expensive to ship).
- An in person consult to discuss event/cookie design is an option. Please read FAQ about consulting fees.
- The preferred method of payment is by check, money order, cashier’s check or transfer funds via Zelle.
Please do NOT include any banking information with your order.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to be paid within 48 hrs of initial quote to secure the the date of your order.
- If you only pay the deposit then the balance is to be paid in full no less than 10 days prior to your event. This date will be noted on your quote/email and one reminder will be sent prior to that date.
- You of course may pay for your order in full at time of order. If this is the case 50% of the total will be considered the non-refundable deposit.
- If your event is less than 10 days away at the time you place order the full amount is required in order to secure the date on my calendar.
- Your order will not be started until payment in full is received by due date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the unlikely event I end up with a conflict in my schedule and unable to fulfill your order, a full refund will be given.
- A 50% refund of total amount of order will be given if cancellation is given 10 days or more prior to the event.
- A 25% refund of total amount of order will be given for cancellations between 6-9 days prior to the event.
- If cancellation is less than 6 days of event, no refund is given because ingredients will have been purchased and the design process will be well under way. In some instances a credit towards a future order may be possible.
- If the date of your event changes after order has been placed please contact me to discuss possible options for your order. There may be an additional charge to accommodate change in order.
How to Contact Me
If after reading through the FAQs, Pricing and Ordering pages you would like to check on availability or have any other questions or comments before ordering, please contact me at email@example.com.